We are looking for a nonprofit technology expert to join the client services team as Senior Consultant to lead complex implementations of Salesforce.com and other related technologies. The individual that succeeds in this job will explore all relevant details of a client’s situation, strategies, goals, challenges and problems to chart a sensible path forward and lead the implementation.
The main responsibilities of a Senior Consultant are:
- Discover and analyze client business needs to evolve existing processes around nonprofit and CRM best practices.
- Architect excellent Salesforce.com solutions from unique client requirements.
- Lead all aspects of the implementation including discovery, solution design, prototypes, data migration, launch and post-launch activities.
- Scope and design custom features and product integrations.
- Manage project teams and oversee deliverables among developers, configuration specialists and project managers.
- Perform Salesforce.com (and Salesforce.com-related technology) customization and configuration following platform and nonprofit-specific best practices (As needed)
- Be responsible for delivering a high-quality product using a thorough QA and review process
- Be able to scope new projects to produce reliable project methodologies, estimates and high-level timelines
- Train clients to execute their processes within their new technology solution.
- Be responsive and provide thoughtful and contextual advice as part of an ongoing client relationship.
Senior Consultants are also expected to:
- Provide clear communication internally and externally through the creation of meeting notes, needs analysis write-ups, build specification docs and custom feature business requirements.
- Be a leader that mentors team members to develop consulting skills.
- Share knowledge and experience through blog posts, webinars, documentation and other outlets.
About Our Team
Organizations value their involvement with North Peak because our team is comprised of Salesforce experts that are equally skilled in:
- Salesforce administration, configuration and development
- CRM best practices
- Integrated nonprofit technology solutions (CRM, websites, email, online fundraising, advocacy)
- Strategic nonprofit management
- Methods for deploying and adopting new technology
Our client service team-members are strategic thinkers that lead the way for clients to be more effective through the use of technology. We aim to be trusted advisers; relied on for large technology transformations and smaller ongoing initiatives.
Our Senior Consultants are leaders on our projects, for our clients and within our team. Candidates must show proven ability to:
- Lead Discovery and create a Needs Analysis that identifies the best solution for each client’s strategies, tactics, aspirations, issues and capacity
- Configure Salesforce for nonprofit processes using all declarative means
- Design and perform complex data migrations
- Extensively test solutions and follow sound deployment practices
- Deliver training and adoption best practices
- Manage timelines, budgets and status of project deliverables
- Forge great client relationships
- Work well in a dynamic, team environment.
- 5 years consulting to mid- to large- nonprofit organizations on CRM solutions and related integrated technology.
- Proven ability to process complex nonprofit needs to create sensible technology solutions.
- Be familiar with nonprofit strategies and tactics around online fundraising, marketing, program management and advocacy.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with online engagement tools (website, online donation forms, email service providers, etc); Drupal a plus.
- Top-notch oral and written communication skills
- Big picture thinking with absolute attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Salesforce Certified Admin at a minimum, other SF certifications desired
- Desire to make a commitment to our team, work, community, and clients
Compensation & Benefits
- A competitive salary with performance incentive plan, retirement plan and tech allowance.
- 17-day flat PTO policy and 8 paid holidays to start; increases to 20-days PTO after two years.
- Get paid to learn and go to conferences.
- A focus on work/life balance. We have a flexible office hours policy although Client Service team members are expected to be generally available during regular business hours.