North Peak Associate Consultants support all aspects of Salesforce projects– ranging from new implementations to system relaunches and expansion. They also directly manage ongoing client relationships, serving as expert advisers and trainers, in addition to solution designers and project managers. We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic about and skilled in this work and who are lifelong learners.
The main responsibilities of an Associate Consultant are:
- Own task deliverables, project timelines and budgets; communicate status updates frequently to internal and external stakeholders.
- Produce project documentation to North Peak standards including but not limited to: meeting agendas, meeting notes, budget updates and project status updates.
- Forecast internal project resource needs on an ongoing basis.
- Manage and own support client projects with oversight from a Consultant or Senior Consultant.
- Configure and design high-quality, cohesive Salesforce.com solutions from unique client requirements using appropriate standard configuration, custom features, and product integrations for review by lead Consultant or Senior Consultant.
- Set-up third-party apps including integrations with form providers, online donation service provider and email service providers.
- Directly interact with clients to troubleshoot issues, answer questions, configure technology, and provide thoughtful, contextual advice
- Design and perform simple data migrations; analyze data to determine configuration requirements and produce data migration plans, field maps, picklist transformations.
- Extensively test and deploy solutions.
- Train clients on Salesforce in a relevant and personal manner.
Client Relationship Management
- Communicate with stakeholders in a manner that demonstrates our professionalism and values.
- Ensure clients are happy with our ongoing service by being responsive and providing thoughtful and contextual advice.
- Works cross-functionally with the Account Management team to flag project risks and identify optimal solutions to ensure positive outcomes.
- Share knowledge and experience through blog posts, webinars, documentation and other outlets.
- Learn new methodologies and improve company standards.
- Achieve personal productivity goals assigned by the supervisor at a maximum of 75% billable.
- Adhere to North Peak’s values
Our Associate Consultants need a diverse skill set to be successful. Candidates must show proven ability in the following areas:
Technical and Project Management Skills
- Demonstrate clear written and verbal communication skills in the following areas but not limited to: business requirements, technical documentation, and training content.
- Project Management skills, including managing time, budget and deliverables.
- Experience in Salesforce CRM Consulting and business solutions.
- Skill with data maintenance tools (Jitterbit, DemandTools, DataLoader, Apsona, etc).
- Skill with third-party application integrations with Salesforce (online forms, email service providers, payment processors)
- Experience with quality assurance/testing and troubleshooting.
- Able to manage many moving parts and details at once.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Commitment to high quality on all technical work
- Excellent Customer/client service
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong analytical skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
- 1+ years Salesforce.com platform experience
- Salesforce Certified Admin at a minimum, Nonprofit Cloud Consultant (obtained within 6 months of employment) and other SF certifications desired
- Proficiency in declarative automation – Process Builder, Workflow, advanced Formulas, Visual Flow experience desired
- Experience working with Salesforce and third-party apps. Experience applying this knowledge for nonprofit organizations preferred
- Familiar with nonprofit strategies and tactics around online fundraising, marketing, program management, and advocacy
- Familiar with third-party integrated products for online fundraising, advocacy and email marketing
- Thorough understanding of Salesforce Administrator role and responsibilities to maintain a healthy, sustainable CRM solution
- Experience in solution design, implementation, training and documentation preferred
- Desire to make a commitment to our team, work, community, and clients
This is a full-time position requiring 40 hours a week and some travel (around 10%). We are a distributed company with team members working remotely.
Compensation & Benefits
- A competitive salary with performance bonus
- 18-day flat PTO policy including 8 paid holidays to start; increases to 21-days PTO after two years.
- A tech stipend to spend on computer equipment, phone bills, internet, co-working memberships, and other expenses. The items purchased are yours to keep. ($3000)
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision) – Full coverage for employee and 25% for dependents
- Volunteer time off and matching gift program
- Employee Retirement Plan
- Get paid to learn and go to conferences.
- A focus on work/life balance. We have a flexible office hours policy although team members are expected to be generally available during regular business hours.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter here. We look forward to learning more about you!