North Peak is hiring for the important role of Marketing & Administrative Coordinator. This position will report to leadership and support our growth through management and execution of marketing & adminstration tasks. This is a key role enabling us increase our impact within the sector by positioning North Peak to take on more clients and grow our staff of CRM professionals to nonprofits and foundations.
About North Peak
North Peak believes nonprofits and foundations achieve greater impact and are more intelligent, sustainable, and scalable with a high-functioning CRM. Our mission is to help nonprofits and foundations get to this level and stay there. Our clients trust and love to work with North Peak because our team of experts is equally skilled in CRM strategy, Salesforce design, configuration, and ongoing administration. We are client-minded and work every day to put ourselves in nonprofit and foundations’ shoes, so we can help them make the best choices for their immediate and long-term goals. We value collaboration, curiosity, and new ideas, and we are motivated by tough challenges and the chance to help organizations make greater impact.
The priorities of this position are:
- Maintain and review company benefits offerings with the Director of Operations.
- Ensure staff records are accurate including hours worked, PTO, tech stipend balances, etc
- Plan and execute internal events and celebrations to promote a positive work culture.
- Perform administrative responsibilities related to company Priorities (our strategic plan for the year), such as tracking quarterly milestones, monthly activities and due dates.
- Prepare company updates on a monthly and quarterly basis to keep the team updated on our progress towards Priorities.
- Support the new hire onboarding process with the relevant supervisor.
- Keep North Peak’s CRM up-to-date (Salesforce) and work with the leadership team on enhancements to the database.
- Coordinate production of articles, emails, webinars and success stories in line with North Peak’s annual and quarterly marketing goals.
- Coordinate prospect management process, perform research and other activities to support new business development.
- Manage end-of-contract activities, including closeout steps, client satisfaction survey, case study assessment and sharing of lessons learned
- Perform client and staff appreciation actions in conjunction with the relevant supervisor.
- Create and send client invoices; follow-up on outstanding balances.
- Work with Bookkeeper to prepare monthly payroll, categorize expenses, run & prepare periodic reports for leadership
- Work with payroll processor to ensure monthly, quarterly and annual filings and fees are paid
- Manage state filings and updates
- Work with leadership to prepare annual budget, end-of-year analysis
The skills we are looking for candidates to have (or quickly acquire) are:
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Initiative — we’re a small team that works quickly, and we are looking for a teammate who is comfortable sharing and running with ideas
- 2+ years experience in positions of marketing and administration (ok to overlap)
- Operational experience such as, but not limited to budget management, CRM Administration, human resources
- Preferred: experience working with or at nonprofits
This is a full-time position requiring 40 hours a week. We are a distributed company with team members working remotely.
Compensation & Benefits
- A competitive salary and annual bonus connected to company success.
- 18-day flat PTO policy including 8 paid holidays to start; increases to 21-days PTO after two years, 26-days after 5 five years.
- A tech stipend to spend on computer equipment, phone bills, internet, co-working memberships, and other expenses. The items purchased are yours to keep. ($3000)
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision) – Full coverage for employee and 25% for dependents
- Volunteer time off and matching gift program
- Employee Retirement Plan
- Get paid to learn and go to conferences.
- A focus on work/life balance. We have a flexible office hours policy although team members are expected to be generally available during regular business hours.