How do you make sure your users and organization get the most out of a transition to Lightning Experience?
There is a sea of great resources about managing this effort, but it’s tough to know where to start and what to prioritize without clear goals for your CRM: What value does it offer you today, and what do you expect from it in the future?
In this 1-hour webinar, North Peak’s Director of Professional Services and Salesforce MVP Sarah Amin will walk nonprofit Admins and Executive Sponsors through the process of leading a strategic Lightning transition. North Peak clients Philanthropy New York and Council of Michigan Foundations will share tips and lessons learned from their transition projects.
Attendees will learn how to develop a comprehensive transition plan designed for your organization’s goals and priorities. Roll out Lightning confident that it will take your CRM to the next level, where users can work more efficiently, collaborate with greater impact, and make better informed decisions.
Date and Time
Join us on Thursday, June 20 from 11am-12pm PST. Register below to receive your invite.
- The benefits of a strategic Lightning transition
- How to plan for and manage such a transition, including:
- Surfacing user and team priorities
- Translating priorities into technological solutions in Lightning
- Managing the technological and human implications of the project
- Options for consulting support in cases where organizations have limited internal capacity
- Sarah Amin, North Peak Senior Consultant
- Allyson Goldhagen, Director of Membership Services for Philanthropy New York
- Bill Corkill, SVP for Information Technology and Member Systems for Council of Michigan Foundations
Walk away with
Attendees will gain an understanding of how to align your CRM technology to organizational priorities, and how to use a Lightning transition to put this strategic approach into practice.
This session is open to any nonprofit organization considering or preparing for a Lightning transition. It’s recommended for Admins and Executive Sponsors.
Register below and receive your calendar invite!